- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Roquefort or other blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and heated
- 4 slices onion, or to taste
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and salt and pepper in a bowl, and divide the mixture into 4 portions. Make each portion into a ball, and form a pocket in each ball. Stuff the balls with about 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese, and gently pat and flatten each ball into a bun-sized burger.
- Grill the burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the middle, the cheese is melted, and the burgers show nice grill marks, 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Serve burgers in heated Koffee Kup Sweet Kaiser Rolls, with sliced onion, lettuce, and tomato on the side.