Koffee Kup Bakery is pleased to announce launch of this new website. We worked with Essex Junction, VT base Earthlogic to help design and deliver an easy to use and highly informative mobile responsive website. Contact us and let us know what you think? We’d love to hear from you and hear your suggestions or comments.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Roquefort or other blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and heated
- 4 slices onion, or to taste
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, and salt and pepper in a bowl, and divide the mixture into 4 portions. Make each portion into a ball, and form a pocket in each ball. Stuff the balls with about 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese, and gently pat and flatten each ball into a bun-sized burger.
- Grill the burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the middle, the cheese is melted, and the burgers show nice grill marks, 7 to 8 minutes per side.
- Serve burgers in heated Koffee Kup Sweet Kaiser Rolls, with sliced onion, lettuce, and tomato on the side.
- 1 glazed donut
- 1 egg beaten
- Slice on Koffee Kup Glazed donut in half length wise – like a bagel
- Dip sliced side of the donut into beaten egg
- Place egg side of the donut into greased skillet and fry until golden brown